Friday, April 20, 2007

Ubuntu installation - Apr 19, 2007

I just download the Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn today, not waiting for the new release, I just choice the Daily Build version according Nicky’s instruction. Start to install to remove the KUbuntu 6.06 which I installed several months ago. Well, th is is just a post which I can’t type Chinese in the new Ubuntu system. I don’t know how to setup to type with Chinese. Maybe I should switch to Windows system to finish this post.
Maybe there so many people to visit this http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download address that I can’t open it right now. It seems clever to download from the Daily Build version. Although I don’t know how to use this new excellent system, I will try my best.
I thought I can use the Firefox in Ubuntu to have the good support to the Chinese character, and I found there is not so well support like in the XP system. I will post another blog about the former installation of Ubuntu 6.06 when I can type the Chinese character or go to the XP system. See you then.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Some Copyright ©2005-2007 shuiziliu@gmail.com