Friday, March 16, 2007

Luo Delin, Farewell - Mar 15, 2007

Luo Delin, my past roommate, in fact, I should write him down since I open this domain. However, I am not sure how to describe the days with him. Right now, he is must waiting for the result of the graduate matriculation.

He graduated from HFUT as well as me, and we also study for the same course - metal material and science, but not in the same class. As for I'm a shy person, I don't know him very well until we became this company's employee. In the spare time, I have to admit that we don't communicate a lot, for he like the NBA game while I don't, but we can play the football together. And you know, I am a geek in my life, so I want to thank him for abide my unusual lifestyle and care take me a lot.

He isn't a tall guy, and his skin has a little black. We prefer to call him Little Black instead of his name. Well, I think this is not a courtesy way, but I always call his real name only when I have to ask him for help. And he doesn't care this at all. He had resigned on July 2006 - in my memory, and prepare for the graduate matriculation in Fujian Province, which also is his hometown.

I'm sorry I have to end this post for our two years living in the same room, I just want to thank you for being my roommate in those days, and I just want to wish you to pass the exam all by my heart. I will miss you, buddy. God bless you.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Some Copyright ©2005-2007 shuiziliu@gmail.com