Monday, February 26, 2007

Take care - Feb 10, 2007

I got a email from our client's employee today and he is saying goodbye to all of the people which he had been contacted or work with while he was is that company. The letter is very well and propriety. Always, the leaving is always there especially when the spring festival is coming.

Please allow me to copy the letter for I like it very much:

Dear All,

Today is my last working day in *** Ltd. and I want to extend my thanks to all of you for your great support and kind heart in the past 1 years.

This has been a rewarding experience for me. I really learn a lot from this big family. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and I will always treasure it in my life.

Well, it’s really hard to say goodbye. But the leaving is always there.

Good luck to every one of you and wish you all have a brilliant future.

Please contact *** for any business issue.

Take Care,

0 comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Some Copyright ©2005-2007 shuiziliu@gmail.com