Monday, January 29, 2007

Yang Shan, Farewell - Dec 27, 2006

It's been half a month since Yang Shan went home. She might won't be come to Zhongshan next Chinese New Year. On Dec 27, 2006, the day when I went to Jiangmen for business, and she went on the train go to home. At first, I want to write this down at those days, but I don't know what to say until I receive her greeting by mobile message today.

She is a lovely, strong and honest girl. I believe I and all my colleagues miss and will miss her very much. The conversation which between us in several days before she left make me think we're the same kind of person. She said we need to change our character to suit this society, she was true, but how? Shall we?

There are several reasons make to went home first, not making the spring festival for the start.

I hope she is fine. God bless her.


Yang Shan, Farewell - Dec 27, 2006

0 comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Some Copyright ©2005-2007 shuiziliu@gmail.com