Friday, December 1, 2006

Liang Binhua, Farewell - Nov 05, 2006

He is like some kind of my teacher, whom teaching me how to operate the PVD coating system. When I join this company as a technician two years ago, he was already a technician, and so at the beginning, he taught a lot. His name is Liang Binhua.

In this two years, he got married, and have a lovely baby girl (well, I still don't have chance to see her). Although I didn't made so deep relationship with him, I miss him a lot. He become a new member of another company since last month (October, 2006).

Forgive my poor English, I just try to recall this and this kind man in the future.

www.shuiziliu.com

0 comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Some Copyright ©2005-2007 shuiziliu@gmail.com